Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Flagship Phones Battery Life Comparison - October 2016

Hiya all - it's good to be back ! =D Yes, I have just returned from my company assignment in Istanbul, Turkey.  Many fun, exciting experiences that I will share with you all - later on ! For now, I would like to get myself used to the writing habit again.  This time, I would like to discuss latest Flagship Phones Battery Life Comparison (as per this article written in October 4th, 2016).

I am reviewing an article writeen by a product-comparison company from UK, Which ? - that tested the battery life for several flagship phones, namely iPhone 7, Galaxy S7, LG G5, and HTC 10.

As you can see in the table below, iPhone 7 consistently sits at the end of the lines - be it in 3G call time, or accessing Internet using 3G network.

Now, can you imagine - using iPhone as your primary mobile phone: three hours for using the apps and browsing, getting email notifications, and downloading several photos, listening music for only five hours, and play game for an hour - in total can only lasts for 14 hours.

The fact that iPhone 7 battery capacity at 1,960 mAH (bigger capacity than iPhone 6S) did make it better, also iPhone 7 did not have technology to quickly charge your phone, and it will take approximately 2 hours to charge your iPhone 7 to its full capacity.

No comments:

Post a Comment